Glasgow Prestwick International Airport is located 23nm
South West of Glasgow and 1nm north of Prestwick town.
This chart shows the Club's flying activity at Prestwick over
the last two years, as reported by our members using our PIREP
Airfield charts and information are available from the
and/or from the Club's Prestwick Datasheet
- ICAO : EGPK
- Elevation : 65 ft
- Located : 23 nautical miles south west of Glasgow.
- Runways : 03/21 2986m x 46m : 12/30 1905m x 45m
- Radio : ATIS=121.13, TWR=118.150/127.155,
- Nav Aids : NDB PIK 355, 12/30; ILS/DME Rwy 12/30 110.300
- VRPs : Pladda, Culzean Bay/Castle, Dalrymple,
Dalmellington, Heads of Ayr, Doonfoot, Mauchline, Kilmarnock,
Irvine Harbour, West Kilbride, Cumnock
- Website : Glasgow Prestwick Airport.
Glasgow Preswick Airport - Wikipedia.