Newcastle airport is 5nm North West of Newcastle-upon-Tyne. CIX VFR Club is pleased to have adopted its virtual cousin as our seventh Roving Base location, from February to April 2013.
This chart show the Club's flying activity at Newcastle over the last two years, as reported by our members using our PIREP facility.
Airfield charts and information are available from the
- ICAO : EGNT
- Elevation : 266 ft
- Located : 5 miles north west of Newcastle-upon-Tyne.
- Runways : 07/25 2329m x 46m
- Radio : ATIS=138.375, TWR=119.70, APP=124.375
- Nav Aids : VOR NEW 114.25, ILS/DME: I-NC/I-NWC 111.50
- VRPs : Blayden, Blyth Wind Farm, Bolam Lake, Derwent Reservoir, Durham, Hexham, Morpeth Rly Station, Ouston disused AD, Stagshaw Masts, Sunderland Harbour, Tyne Bridges
- Website : Newcastle Airport.
Newcastle Airport - Wikipedia.