Durham Tees Valley airport is 4.7nm South East of Darlington. The CIX VFR Club is pleased to have adopted its virtual cousin as our ninth Roving Base location, from August to October 2013.
This chart show the Club's flying activity at Durham over the last two years, as reported by our members using our PIREP facility.
Airfield charts and information are available from the
- ICAO : EGNV
- Elevation : 120 ft
- Located : 4.7 miles south east of Darlington.
- Runways : 05/23 2291m x 46m
- Radio : ATIS=136.200, TWR=119.800, APP=118.850
- Nav Aids : ILS/DME: I-TD/I-TSE 108.50 NDB: TD 347.5
- VRPs : Hartlepool, Motorway Jct A1(M)/A66(M), Northallerton, Redcar Racecourse, Sedgefield Racecourse, Stokesley
- Website : Durham Tees Valley Airport.
Durham Tees Valley Airport - Wikipedia.