Dublin is situated near the East coast of Ireland. The CIX VFR Club is pleased to have adopted its virtual cousin as our Roving Base location, from November 2014 to January 2015. It is not in the United Kingdom, but is included in the AFE Flight Guide.
This chart show the Club's flying activity at Dublin over the last two years, as reported by our members using our PIREP facility.
Airfield charts and information for Dublin are available from the
- ICAO : EIDW
- Elevation : 242 ft
- Located : 5 miles north of Dublin City.
- Runways : 10/28 2637m x 45m, 11/29 1357m x 61m, 16/34 2072m x 61m
- Radio : ATIS=124.525, TWR=118.60, APP=121.10
- Nav Aids : ILS/DME: I-DE/I-DW 108.90 on 10/28, and I-AC 111.50 on 16
- VFR Zone Entry
- South: Bray Head VRP
- North: Skerries
- North- West: Dunshaughlin
- West: Kilcock / Maynooth
- South-West: Naas / Clane (!! MATZ Transitions !! )
- Website : Dublin Airport.
Dublin Airport - Wikipedia.